5 Pilgrim Road Harwich Port (Town of Harwich, Massachusetts, US - 02646) Built
PRIVATE ASSOCIATION BEACH! Welcome to the Song Sparrow cottage. Recently featured in Country Living Magazine, and soon to appear in Cape Cod Life Magazine, this 1930's Colonial beach house is located in the heart of Harwich Port just 100' from the private beach on Nantucket Sound. It has retained the old charm and is appointed with a tasteful combination of a new and old "Nantucket" style furnishings. Large windows let in lots of light and ocean views. Plenty of living space includes an eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, front-to-back living room, wrap-around sun room with dining area, family room and 5 spacious bedrooms. Sleeps twelve. Relax and indulge on the beautiful covered porch facing the beach. You can walk up the street into the Village for your morning coffee, shops, restaurants and ice cream. You can even walk to Harwich Port Golf Course! This property is what people think of as their perfect Cape Cod vacation home. Don't wait - it books fast. Beachfront - Ocean views - Walk to beach - Walk to Village. Email me for booking details.
Two Queen beds
Eight twin beds
$1000 Refundable Security Deposit
$250 Cleaning Fee
- • Not a hotel. A private house with every amenity, 50' from a private beach on beautiful Nantucket Sound, just for the residents of Pilgrim Road, so it's never crowded.
- • Plenty of space. 5 Bedrooms and indoor spaces that include two living rooms and two dining rooms; outdoor spaces include a covered porch with water views to relax and enjoy yourselves.
- • Gorgeous views. From every light-filled room, and the calming sound of the ocean waves. Stars reaching right down to the horizon at night.
- • Easy to get to. Driving to Cape Cod with your family is a safer option than flying anywhere.
- • We have you covered. Want to have the fridge and pantry stocked for your arrival? We can help you plan and will place your order and have it delivered and in place the day you arrive.
- • Friendly & accommodating: local shops and restaurants have retooled their business to offer home delivery and/or curbside pickup:
- 1. Ring Bothers Gourmet Market: Door Step Service for both home delivery and curbside pick-up.
- 2. Chatham Village Gourmet Market: curbside delivery of orders. May reinstate home delivery.
- 3. Cranberry Liquors in Harwichport will deliver, has curbside pickup and people are also welcome to shop in the store.
- 4. Stop & Shop in Harwich has online ordering through Peapod for either home delivery or curbside pickup at the store at 111 Brewster-Chatham road in East Harwich. Special hours for people over 60:
- Breakfast Nook
- Hardwood Floors
- Ocean View
- Gas Range
- Outdoor Grill
- Central Air
- Hot Water / Steam
- Natural Gas
- Front Porch
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.